Things for which to be Thankful
1. Love and Friendship. For this, I am thankful every moment of every day.
2. Comfort and Prosperity. I can't begin to appreciate how rare these are in human history and in today's world.
3. Pretty girls. One smile can make me happy all day.
4. Literacy. That part of the world that I am best equipped to appreciate is the part that's been written down.
5. Humanity. I've never been so consistently choked up as when I've heard stories of people selflessly giving of themselves to others in the face of cruelty and chaos.
6. The internet. This is how I have access to all these things.
So.. Thanks be to God.(and, of course, Al Gore.)